ZerotheRelentlessZerotheRelentless

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Test of Endurance Test of Endurance

Shredtastic!

Man, that was awesome. Blew me away when it got "solo'y". I think the guitars coulda been a bit faster during the end, and then end abruptly like a true metal song. All in all though, this is a great song.

Dark Matter (complete) Dark Matter (complete)

wow.....this roxxors hard

this is great, the tempo and beat are to die for, great for a sprite flash. i cant help but think about metroid, or a one of the last levels in a megaman x game.....spectacular peice, keep up the good work

attemptedperfection responds:

thanks!

Aerith's Symphony FF7 Aerith's Symphony FF7

tears...all over my desk

wow i caNT BELEIVE im crying...and it's been so long...great work man, great work

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: Game Over <|>: Game Over

aw, crap.....i just got owned....

lol wow definitly final fantisy-esque type kinda stuff...remindes me of my ff9 days, awsome work, keep it real!

P.S. all my five r belong to you!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot for the review dude! Hells yeah I keeps it real, yo, wit' TritoneAngel in the hizzy. Or something like that. :)

I will gladly accept all your fives. Keep 'em rollin' in. Thanks again buddy.

Tricky Concert Tricky Concert

opps....

the reveiw for a fast trance build was the review for this, im so sorry!

A Fast Trance Build A Fast Trance Build

whoah

hm....thats quite of a break off the usual techno, but nonetheless i like it, and i dont know why. i hate classical, but this is too....i dunno, i just like it. its the kind of stuff that you listen to after a extremly stressful day. Good work!

Nightfall Nightfall

holy mother of friggin pearl

wow thats the biggest head trip of a song EVER! that is one killer song, man. but i cant help but feel like i heard it off some flash game before....maybe its just deja vu. anyway you very roxxors, may god bless your musical soul!

Rage responds:

If you heard it on a flash game, then somebody probably put my music in their flash game.

Are you that suprised? =)